Skip to main content

Scotty in the kitchen

Hey dudes. Today I am going to show you how to make a snack that is so tasty and filling and simple. Your guaranteed to make it again. All you need it three ingredients.....
  • Cheese
  • Pickles
  • Butter
 

Start by heating up your cast iron on the lowest heat. Put a chunk of butter in to melt and once its melted, add the cheese. 
When the edges get crispy, put your pickles on top. 
Make sure you keep watch on the cheese. Once it gets to your desired crunchiness, flip it.  Once both sides are crunchy, take it off the heat.
                                       
Time to plate! I paired mine with watermelon fries and a nice cold glass of pickle juice straight from the jar. 
It was so good. 



Meet Scotty:
Hi! I'm Scotty! I am the maker of all the food you see. I love pickles, parakeets, clip on ties, chickens, video games and eating candy. I hope you enjoyed reading this and stay tuned for the next one! 

Comments

  1. You put it on a Haviland plate! Beautiful! My mom would be so proud. Looks tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always have liked pickles πŸ˜‹

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

We got ducks!

This morning, we got a phone call from the post office telling us that our ducks were there and ready to be picked up! We had purchased a special breed of ducks, crested pekins, and the only way to get them was to order them from out of state! It only took 2 days to get here and they came safe and sound!  They were freezing cold when we got them, so we immediately put them in there temporary house. Now they are warm, happy and being adorable!πŸ’— Name the third duck challenge. Alright everyone! We are having a competition! We have two ducks already named, Mrs. Wimpy Dimple and Flippy Floppy. But we need one more name for the third duck! Write your answer in the comments and the winner will be chosen on May 27th! Thanks for reading and I can't wait to see everyone's names!

The aftermath of the storm

The storm wasn't as bad as the weather Channel said, but there was still quite a bit of rain and wind. No tornadoes or thunder. A lot of branches and pinecones fell and some of the pathways were flooded. But no serious damage! Now we have a lot to clean up after the next storm on Friday πŸ˜„

Ducks!

The ducks are getting so big! They are almost fully feathered and are quacking!πŸ’— They don't really like to be held, but we do it anyway😁 They are just so soft. Everyone who comes over, they follow  They just love to play in the grass, swim, eat bugs and run around. They even try to fly!πŸ˜„ I love having the ducks!πŸ’—