Skip to main content

Random projects!

I don't have any pictures to post right now, so I'll just tell you about some random projects we are doing! 
Me and Scotty are thinking of names to name our chickens. He's thinking about some like "Chickn Licken Jr", " Drumstick" and " Wobbles". I really don't know what to name mine, but I'm thinking! 
Our house is beautiful but it needs a bit of updating. We are replacing the toilets, sink spigot and spouts, painting the cabinets and replacing the handles, fixing lights and a ton more. It's all really fun work!
I personally are getting used to windows with no screens. A lot of the bugs that fly inside don't bug me at all, I just shoo them into my brother's room 🀣 But it really isn't pleasant when your brother shoos the hugest moth in the world into your room and it starts to fly in your face as your trying to go to bed. But we got that situated and the moths went back outside. 
Dad has been working hard in his barn and he is almost done organizing everything. Mom has been working hard unpacking boxes, cleaning the house and beginning to start the garden. Scotty has been busy playing Legos and I have been cleaning and unpacking! 
Me and my brother have been exploring our backyard and finding all sorts of cool spots. We'll I have to go and do school now! 
Have a great day!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

We got ducks!

This morning, we got a phone call from the post office telling us that our ducks were there and ready to be picked up! We had purchased a special breed of ducks, crested pekins, and the only way to get them was to order them from out of state! It only took 2 days to get here and they came safe and sound!  They were freezing cold when we got them, so we immediately put them in there temporary house. Now they are warm, happy and being adorable!πŸ’— Name the third duck challenge. Alright everyone! We are having a competition! We have two ducks already named, Mrs. Wimpy Dimple and Flippy Floppy. But we need one more name for the third duck! Write your answer in the comments and the winner will be chosen on May 27th! Thanks for reading and I can't wait to see everyone's names!

The aftermath of the storm

The storm wasn't as bad as the weather Channel said, but there was still quite a bit of rain and wind. No tornadoes or thunder. A lot of branches and pinecones fell and some of the pathways were flooded. But no serious damage! Now we have a lot to clean up after the next storm on Friday πŸ˜„

Ducks!

The ducks are getting so big! They are almost fully feathered and are quacking!πŸ’— They don't really like to be held, but we do it anyway😁 They are just so soft. Everyone who comes over, they follow  They just love to play in the grass, swim, eat bugs and run around. They even try to fly!πŸ˜„ I love having the ducks!πŸ’—