Skip to main content

Simple toiletrie kit!

When I was little I loved to go to a store and pick out little tiny toiletries (Thruthfully I still like to 😄) But now I realized that if you are limited space it is better to have little toiletries. Below I picked out some of my favorite ones!
Mouthwash usually comes in a gigantic bottle which is why these travel bottles are perfect! If you can't find these you can fill up a tiny bottle or jar of your own.

Sometimes toothbrushes won't fit in your bag, so these foldable ones work great!
These tiny deodorants work great and save room! There isn't that much selection at a normal store, but what they have will work great.
I honestly think this box filled with Q-tips has been the best investment yet! Q-tips are one of the things you don't think to pack and I have forgotten them multiple times, so once I found this, I keep refilling it over and over and now I never forget them!
Hope these help!

Comments

  1. Real Q tips are the real essential item. Never get the off brands, they are crap.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

We got ducks!

This morning, we got a phone call from the post office telling us that our ducks were there and ready to be picked up! We had purchased a special breed of ducks, crested pekins, and the only way to get them was to order them from out of state! It only took 2 days to get here and they came safe and sound!  They were freezing cold when we got them, so we immediately put them in there temporary house. Now they are warm, happy and being adorable!💗 Name the third duck challenge. Alright everyone! We are having a competition! We have two ducks already named, Mrs. Wimpy Dimple and Flippy Floppy. But we need one more name for the third duck! Write your answer in the comments and the winner will be chosen on May 27th! Thanks for reading and I can't wait to see everyone's names!

Which pet is your favorite?

Alright! So we now have a total of.... 27 pets! 13 chickens, 6 guinea hens, 3 ducks, 2 guinea pigs, 2 parakeets and 1 dog! Which pet do you like to see on the blog the most?  Is it.... Lucy? Chickens/guinea hens? Guinea pigs/parakeets? Ducks? Let us know in the comments and the winning animal will get an entire blog post about themselves ! 

The aftermath of the storm

The storm wasn't as bad as the weather Channel said, but there was still quite a bit of rain and wind. No tornadoes or thunder. A lot of branches and pinecones fell and some of the pathways were flooded. But no serious damage! Now we have a lot to clean up after the next storm on Friday 😄